Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DoctorLove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DoctorLove > Topics

Subject: confused
Replies: 4 Views: 1194

r4nd0m 7/12/2007 - 11:17:46
last week i started 2 lyk someone at work ex. and im pretty sure he liked me.....he asked me questions, held doors open 4 me and made an effort to keep me interested in things i was doing. One day it had been raining and we were about 2 sit down outside wen there was no dry seat 4 me. He gave me his dry one and took a wet one for himself. Now i did a stupid thing and asked him out today, he said that would be nice but im seeing someone. my question is did i read the signs wrong and he was just being polite or did he actually like me?? im not obsessive, quite frankly i no i will get ova it but for my sanity please tell me if i read 2 much in2 these jestures or he actually did like me *

twi4yogi 7/15/2007 - 7:14:33
yes this happens with many males & females, when they start liking someone, they try to assume that someone also likes him/ her. but this dont happens always true. he may be was just trying to be friendly with you, but you took it in wrong way, he was trying to give respect you as friend, that's why gave you dry place to seat, and he took wet place. this even had happened with one of my friend, but when she realise that the person whom she likes, dont like her in other sense, and he was involved with someone else, so it was very painful for her, but she has overcome from it, i guess even you will be overcome from it. *

r4nd0m 7/17/2007 - 1:45:30
yea ur right..........my heart is healing lol thanx 4 ur advice...it really helped 2 kind of hear it straight out :) *

twi4yogi 7/17/2007 - 8:04:38
you are welcome, whenever you need help, just remembers i am here to help. i am sure you will find someone a better person, who will care for you & will love you loads. i wish you good luck *

twi4yogi 8/19/2007 - 12:28:03
Since ur probs is now solved, i m lockng the topic, any more help u need, make new topic in this group. *

This topic is locked.
* DoctorLove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DoctorLove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits